01 02 03 10

It's Friday, Time for Freaky Fatwa's....so perverted


A Muslim ask a scholar

I have a nephew who is 8 years old and once he came to me and asked me, who are the Shia? I did not know what to say to him but I told him he would know when he grew up. But he did not like this answer. After my other nephew, who is ten years old, told him “I am Sunni” he answered him by saying “I am Shia!” How can I answer him in a way that is appropriate to his age and will convince him?

And the scholar replies

Praise be to Allah.

If a child asks about the Shia, he can be told that these are people who are not good, they commit sins and do wrong things, and they slander the companions and wives of our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who are the best of people after the Prophets, and we do not like them because of that. If he has seen them on TV touching graves or celebrating ‘Ashoora’, he can be told that what they are doing is not permissible, and we do not worship anyone but Allah alone; we do not prostrate to any grave or to any of His creation, and we do not strike ourselves or our children. Thus the child will understand that these people are not good, rather they are erring and deviating. The information given to a child should suit his level of understanding.
Train em to hate early on...can't believe it

In order to correct what has happened, it should be said to the child: We are Sunnis, we follow the Sunnah of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and we do not introduce innovations into our religion. We do not do what these people do. If the child is able to watch some of the wrong actions of the Shia, this should be accompanied by clear warnings about them. You can also look at trustworthy websites that warn against the Shia and explain why they are misguided.
And I will add this; after Muhammad was killed there was a huge problem as to who would lead these first believers in one God. Those who followed Abu Bakr, the father of Aiesha, were called Sunni. Those who thought Ali should lead (a relative of Muhammad) were called Shia. Both have been battling it out for 1400 years for the title of….the religion of peace and tolerance.
And Allah knows best
ya think?

A Muslim asks a scholar

I am a Muslim Arab university student in the United States. I am married and am working temporarily in the distribution centre of a local daily newspaper until I graduate and return to my country, because my family and I need the money urgently and there are few opportunities for halaal work in this country. Is it permissible to work in newspaper distribution?

And the scholar replies

Praise be to Allah.
Firstly:
Here we go again with the firstly….translation for; we got nothing.
There is evidence which shows that it is obligatory to denounce evil, and the one who remains silent or approves of it is criticized, so how about the one who helps with it!

Hence a number of scholars stated that it is haraam (forbidden) to sell anything that helps one to commit sin. Ibn Qudaamah said: To sum up, selling juice to one who it is thought will use it to make alcohol is haraam (but not in the Quran). Then he said: The same ruling applies to everything that is intended for haraam purposes, such as selling weapons to those who are at war with the Muslims, or will use them for banditry or to create turmoil, or selling slave women to be used as singing girls, or to be hired out for that purpose, or renting one's house to be used for selling alcohol or to be used as a church or Zoroastrian temple, and so on. This is haraam, and the contract is invalid. End quote.
Maybe someone should explain that distributing a news paper is not the same as selling weapons or slaves.

It says in al-Mawsoo’ah al-Fiqhiyyah (9/213): The majority are of the view that everything that is intended for haraam purposes, and everything that will be used for sin, is haraam. It is forbidden to sell anything which it is known that the purchaser intends to use it for something that is not permissible. End quote.
In other words, the last thing they want is an educated believer.  As far as these scholars are concerned they should be their only source of information.  The young guns know what I mean.  They want freedom and they want their country back.  Rock on with your struggle (jihad) and kick some ass! 

Secondly:

It is well known that the newspapers in that country contain some permissible things, such as news or articles or scientific information, but they also contain many haraam things, such as indecent pictures and advertisements for brothels, nightclubs, alcohol and gambling etc. These haraam things are many and they are the purpose for which many people buy those newspapers and so on, so it is not permissible to help in distributing them.
What kind of freaky newspapers are these scholars reading?  Perverts.

May Allah help us and you to do that which He loves and which pleases Him.
And Allah knows best.
Which is why none of that silly crap is in the Quran.  These fatwa's are designed to oppress their followers.  They will all end up in the Hellfire and I'll have to feed them and I ain't gonna have enough fruit.  So if you believe in one God it's your job to fight these oppressors.
And allah knows best
Hoping the angels tell Allah about the pervs.

A Muslim asks a scholar

On one of the days of Ramadan, I kissed a small child on his mouth. My question is: I do not remember whether any of the child's saliva entered my mouth or not, and if it did enter my mouth I think it is most likely that I did not realise that this action breaks the fast, because I think that if I had known that I would not have done that action. Do I have to make up those days?

And the scholar

Praise be to Allah.

Your fast is valid and you do not have to make up anything, because you are not certain as to whether you swallowed any of this child's saliva, and an act of worship cannot be invalidated in the case of uncertainty. Even if we assume that you did swallow some of it, you do not have to do anything because you were unaware that this invalidates the fast.
Ok, so that grossed me out.  I’m done now
And Allah knows best
you wouldn’t know it by those answers.
11 12 15