01 02 03 10

Friday Freaky Fatwa--Sex with a Jinn...it was bad

A Muslim asks a scholar

I write this message in great distress. What I have been going through for the past 8 months or so, I would not even wish it for the worst of my enemies. To some of you, this might be hilarious and you may laugh or even make mockery of me. However, only my Allah knows that whatever I am going to state here is true and a harsh reality.

I, my mother and brother live together. My father passed away long time back. I am 28 years of age now. When I was 26, I often had dreams in which I used to have an intercourse with different women. These women were very beautiful and attractive. When I got up, I felt satisfied and my clothes were all wet.

Since I was young, I assumed it as my body's natural lust for sex. Nevertheless, I had a feeling that these dreams and the sexual activity that occurs in the night had something unusual about it. At that point of time, I did not pay much attention to it and the daily hustle and bustle of life kept me away from the issue. I discussed the matter with friends and they made mockery of me. The mockery and fun made me reluctant to discuss the matter with anyone else.

A year back, I got married to the daughter of my mother's cousin. Prior to the marriage, I had seen a woman in my bathroom. She was average in looks and dressed in black. She had a smile on her face. Her feet were huge and all turned; not like humans. I literally fainted and screamed. My family members rushed to my rescue. I told them the matter. My mother asked me to offer SALAH (
formal, ritual prayer) and asked me to do some ZIKR (repeating the names or God
). I started doing it and felt better.

Then the big day came. The joy of marriage made me forget almost everything. On the first wedding night, my wife behaved in a way which I could have never anticipated. She got rude and pushed me away whenever I wanted to get close to her. I got upset and discussed the matter with my mother. My mother talked to my wife. Astonishingly, my wife said that she didn't even know what she had done with me the last night.

Every time I made NIYYAH (
basically sex for Allah’s sake
) for intercourse with my wife, something unusual happened. Things started to go worse.  Me and my wife started to hear screams from the bathroom. We also use to hear a woman laughing loudly outside my bedrooms window. Moreover, whenever I used to go for intercourse with my wife, I used to see horrifying faces in front of my eyes. I used to hear screams mostly.

Me and my wife got so scared that we had to quit sleeping in our bedroom. We started to sleep in my mother's bedroom. My mother got worried about the issue. Me and my wife started praying 5 times a day. We read the Quran thoroughly. We tried almost everything but we could not get rid of the evil jinni.

We went to different people who suggested us to do strange things. For instance, burn some kind of oil at midnight etc. One of them gave us pieces of paper with strange writing on it. Another said that he will come to our house and do an act that would clear everything. He demanded 40000 PKR. Honestly, whatever was recommended to us, me and wife did not subscribe to it. These were un-Islamic practices and we had reservations about them.

It has been 8 months, I and my wife were not able to do an intercourse whereas, I am sexually active and medically fit.  My wife has now left me and asked for divorce. My wife's relatives and parents are accusing me that I am impotent and not fit for marriage. I have been socially victimized. At this point, my matrimonial life has been completely ruined. What I have been hearing, no man can bear to hear.

It is bitter to say, but, the Shaiytan has won. My marriage is dissolved. However, the only thing that I have is faith. I firmly believe that this is temporary and shall pass.

Now I plan to get married again but I need to cure this. I need assistance and help. How do I get rid of this permanently?  If I pray, it goes away only temporarily, but then returns.  At times, I still experience the same sexual activity.  It’ll be cured only when Allah’s will is there.

I just seek your advice and assistance. I have been playing Surat Baqarah (
Quran’s 2nd and longest chapter) regularly in my house. Things have improved, but I know for a fact that the Devil is still there.
And the scholar replies
Dear Brother,
Ask the Jinn to talk with you, ask what exactly she wants from you and try to convince her to leave. Maybe she loves you, if so tell her that 'if you love me then why you are torturing me'. In the mean time try to get details about her like name, where she belongs from, Muslim or not, and get as much information as possible.
Bet he’d really freak out if she answered him, but this is actually good advice.

Read Manzil (
verses from different parts of the Qur'an which help in curing or preventing evil magic) after every prayer, without fail and keep it with you except when you are going for bathroom or toilet but don’t forgot to read supplication of bathroom and toilet when you get in or come out.

If you got married tell your wife to follow the same as in 2 point apparently she can't keep Manzil (
verses from different parts of the Qur'an which help in curing or preventing evil magic)  
with her so ask to memorize it and keep reciting, if possible you should memorize also.

Don't have intercourse between 11:45 to 12:45.  Try to intercourse at early dawn (1am-5am) so that you and your wife can take a bath immediate after having intercourse.

When you are going for bed recite verses in the Quran and ask protection from Allah.
Give charity as much as possible, it will protect you from every bad thing even from Allah's anger.
Charity will protect people from Allah’s anger?  I wonder why that never made it into the Quran.
Amid, I'll tell you some other ways, but it will require some time.
Like go see a Doctor. 
Every culture has spirits, Jinn or ghosts.  From all accounts they have been interacting with humans since time began.  No one has ever died during their encounters.  Many believe these Jinn, spirits are telling you to deal with an issue you have ignored or they have a message for you.  There really is no need to be frightened.  Even the one's that want to scare you can be scared.  I should know, I scared one a few years ago.  I just wasn't in the mood.
In this case, this poor fella needs more than prayer.  All too often these voices, illusions are an indicator that something is going wrong in the brain.  Medication can help.  I hope he finds peace.



And here's the perfect song for a Witchy Woman....sweet dreams

11 12 15