01 02 03 10

Arrested for wearing the magical penis repellent


A woman queuing in an Italian post office has been fined 500 euros (£430) for wearing a burka - the first case of its kind in the country.

The 26-year-old Tunisian, named as Amel Marmouri, was handed the penalty after being spotted by local municipal police.

Mrs Marmouri's husband Ben Salah Braim, 36, said: 'I just don't know where we are going to get 500 euro to pay the fine. We thought as she was going to the mosque she was OK to wear the burqa.


We knew about the law and I know that it's not against my religion but now Amel will have to stay indoors. I can't have other men looking at her.'

I near spit my morning cup of coffee all over my screen when I read that last line.

The good news...Muslim groups in Italy insisted that Italian laws must be respected.
Translation; Muslim women only need the magical penis repellent when they live in Muslim countries.

11 12 15