01 02 03 10

Freaky Halloween Fatwas!



A Muslims asks a scholar
Please could you tell me what the ruling is about wearing coloured contact lenses?

And the scholar replies

It is not permissible. It involves deception and indicates ungratefulness for the natural colour Allah has granted.

A Muslim asks a scholar

Praise be to Allaah.
Is it permissible for a bald man to have hair transplanted to his head, because some men suffer with that, especially if they are young?

And the scholar replies

Praise be to Allaah.
Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen said, Yes, that is permissible It is well known in the story of the three men, one of whom was bald and said that he wished that Allah would give him back his hair, that the angel touched his head and Allah gave him back his hair, and gave him beautiful hair.
Bukhari, ….of course

A Muslim asks a scholar

Should a woman answer the phone in her home?

And the scholar replies

Praise be to Allaah.
The ruling for a woman answering the telephone is similar to her answering the knock on the door. If there is a male available to answer, then he should do so. If a male is not available to answer the phone, then a female may answer the telephone.

If you are reasonably certain (e.g. through caller ID or the timing of a call) that the call is for the woman in the house then, of course, it would be appropriate for her to pickup the phone. The whole purpose is to avoid unnecessary communication between men and women who are not unmarriageable

If the caller is a male, then the female should reply in a straight tone and she should confine her response to the need. And Allah Ta'ala Knows Best.
So I called Allah to see if this was true. I got his voice mail.

A Muslim asks a scholar

Since epilepsy is caused by jinn, how do we explain the black woman who came to the Prophet asking for him to invoke Allah for her cure of her illness of epilepsy and coming uncovered, but there was no mention of jinn possession? Or is there a mistake in translation and it wasn't really epilepsy?

And the scholar replies

Praise be to Allaah.
Epilepsy in most cases is caused by the Jinn, and in some cases by some defect in the body, brain or nerves, or mood swings, or some weakness in the physical structure. All of these may cause loss of consciousness or unbalanced behaviour.

The Hadith about the black woman is narrated in Bukhari. In some versions of the Hadith there is an indication that her epilepsy was caused by the jinn.

For example, in a version narrated by al-Bazzaar, she said, “I am afraid that the evil one may cause me to become uncovered.” Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar said: “It may be understood from some of the different versions of the Hadith that what Umm Zafar was suffering from was the kind of epilepsy caused by the Jinn and not that which results from dysfunction in the brain.
I called the Jinn to ask about this. They’re still laughing.

I found much humour in this next one

A Muslim asks a scholar

I hope you could help me out with this confusion. I asked ALLAH if I would be able to convert a non-muslim to a muslim and guide him to the wright path for my love for islam and ALLAH,I am very obsessed with this because it's my dying wish that i should be able to do this at least once in my lifetime,because i love ALLAH dearly and with all my heart. I asked ALLAH if I will ever be successful in executing this dream into reality. I also asked if he would guide me.

But today morning i had a dream were I saw me and my cousin spending our holidays in a hotel and I found both me and my cousin holding a green color chamapangne bottle and that we were both tempted to taste it as and after a while later I see my elder brother coming in and both me and my cousin get terrified and scared.

Then i see my elder sister in a black salwar and that a brown dog is chasing her.

When I was dreaming I was getting really scared and I also feared that I commited a sin and then when i opened my eyes and got up from the left position (the position in which I was sleeping), I felt relieved that it was just a dream.

It was 5.30am at that time and i had to rush for fazr prayers,but as i was praying i felt really happy and had this beautiful feeling inside of me, that was convincing me that ALLAH is with me and listening to my heart..I never had such a lovely feeling,and I feel happy even now as I'm writing to you.

I don't know what this means,shuld i believe in the dream or should I listen to my heart.

And the scholar replies

Praise be to Allaah.

Note that the things people see in their sleep may come under one of two categories:

1 – Dreams/visions

2 – Confused dreams

Confused dreams in turn are divided into two categories:

1 – The Shaytaan’s attempts to frighten

2 – The workings of the subconscious.

So if any one of you sees a dream which he does not like he should get up and pray, and not tell people about his dream.

He should turn over from the side on which he was sleeping, so if he was lying on his left side he should turn over to his right side, and vice versa.

Narrated by al-Bukhari
It was narrated that Abu Salamah said: I used to see such terrible dreams that that I began to shake and have a fever, but did not cover myself with a cloak until I met Abu Qutaadah, and I mentioned that to him. He said, “I heard the Messenger of Allah say, Good dreams come from Allah and bad dreams come from the Shaytan.

If anyone sees a bad dream that he dislikes, let him spit drily to his left three times and seek refuge with Allah from its evil, then it will not harm him.’”
Shaytan knows that spitting is gross

It was narrated from Jaabir that a Bedouin came to the Messenger of Allah and said, “I dreamt that my head was cut off and I was chasing it.” The Messenger of Allah rebuked him and said: “Do not tell anyone how the Shaytaan is messing about with you in your dreams.”

If a person adheres to this etiquette, then we hope that this bad dream will not harm him, as it says in the texts. And Allah knows best.

Interesting notes….

Jaabir’s dreams did have some truth. In his later years he was poisoned by Al-Hajjaj a Saudi native who later changed his name to The Bones Crusher. He survived that, but ended up blind.

Bukhari was Persian. He was the leading collector of Hadith. He started when he was 16. One could say he started the entire ‘collect the Hadith’ campaign. It didn’t matter that Muhammad had been dead for over 200 years. He collected over 300,000, though only 2,600 were deemed reliable.

Bukhari also said, “I saw the Prophet in a dream and it was as if I was standing in front of him. In my hand was a fan with which I was protecting him. I asked some dream interpreters, who said to me, ‘You will protect him from lies.’
Oh Haram!! Bukhari has Hadith that forbids this very thing!

“This is what compelled me to produce the Sahih” (authentic hadith)

Bukhari believes his book covers all aspects of life in providing proper guidance of Islam such as the method of performing prayers and other acts of worship suppossedly passed down as the stories of Muhammad. He also made changes as he saw fit.

"Bukhari was heard saying, 'I have memorized one hundred thousand authentic Hadith and two hundred thousand which are less than authentic

…..why?? Did he not believe the Quran was complete?


Bukhari started a whole new religion. The religion of Bukhari….Bukhari-ism.
He gets fed next week.

A Muslim asks a scholar

Why doesn’t Allaah punish the Christians and Jews? Why are the Muslims so backward when the Christians and Jews are progressing?

And the scholar replies

Praise be to Allah

No. I think I will answer this question myself.

16:116 But say not for any false thing that your tongues may put forth, - "This is lawful, and this is forbidden," so as to ascribe false things to Allah. For those who ascribe false things to Allah, will never prosper.
Does that answer your question?

31: 6: But, there are among men those who patronize ridiculous Hadith without knowledge thereby misleading men from the Path of Allah and throwing a butt of mockery on the Path: for such there will be a humiliating Penalty."

…and bitter fruit from the Tree of the Az Zaqqum
Islamic scholar for the Infidel.

What did one ghost say to the other ghost?
"Do you believe in people?"
11 12 15